Thursday, November 6, 2008

Now Available!



I wanted to let everyone know that the CD is now available for regular purchase ($15 each). Send your order to bradspiano@yahoo.com or simply order through paypal. And I also want to give a big "THANK YOU!" to all those who preordered and have supported me in this effort. Have a Merry Christmas and I hope everyone enjoys the music!


Tracklisting
Bring a Torch (intro)
Holly, Ivy & Evergreen
Good King Wenceslas
Away in a Manger
A New Star*
Oh, Come, All Ye Faithful
We Three Kings
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
Child's Christmas (Jolly Old St. Nicholas and Toyland)
Pass the Torch (finale)

*original composition

10 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

Brad! This is amazing! How do we go about ordering some? I can ask Stacy too if that is easier! :) I love how serene and peaceful it is. Great job!!!

bandros said...

Great job Brad. I'm impressed that you arranged and composed these!

belinda said...

Brad,

Your dad would indeed be very proud of you. I think that your music is absolutely beautiful! Good job.

Heather said...

really really beautiful! I am going to get one for my mom too!!!

Judie and George said...

It's just beautiful!

Becky said...

I LOVE it, Brad!! Great job. And I agree with Belinda. Your dad is very proud of you.

Mark said...

Amazing. My wife and I spent the past couple minutes listening...

TheFlammfam said...

Brad, wow impressive! You've always had amazing piano skills, and I'm glad that you created this compilation of your music. Nice work!!

Birdie said...

Beautiful! This is Rachel McKamey from the old days at Edgemont JHS:) You're making beautiful music STILL! Keep it up.

Rach

Dorothy said...

Brad Wonderful!! I want more CDs